- May 18, 2019 at 10:53 AM #email@example.comKeymaster
This is posted for Mike Koneski. Contact him for info.
This beauty is of the first year production of the Super-10, 1926. SN 4315XX. 2 7/8″ chambers, 32″ bbls, full/full, snail ear cocking indicators, extractors, original style Hawkins pad, LOP 14″ to front trigger, DAC 1 3/4″, DAH 3″, top lever right of center, plenty of CC & blue left, bbls ring true, bores are excellent, stock remains very nice with no cracks/splits, etc. Price for this gun is $1200 plus ship/insurance to your FFL. Please contact me with any questions.
- May 18, 2019 at 5:24 PM #1447
Guys, I have pics of the Super-10 posted on the Fox and Parker sites.
- May 23, 2019 at 5:53 PM #1459
Gun weighs 8 lbs 11.5 oz.
- May 26, 2019 at 4:24 PM #1464
ITHACA SUPER-10 IS SOLD!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.